There are many service opportunities in and for the neighborhood. Watch the Upcoming Events in the Central Hub for organized activities. Example opportunities include:
- Organizing, serving food, preparing food, helping children, setting up/tearing down, etc. for neighborhood events such as fall festival, building dedication, and grand opening events.
- Help with Vacation Bible School in roles such as decorating, helping with check-in/pick-up, teaching, managing children and serving snacks.
- Supporting Wednesday evening workshops in roles such as food preparation, facilitating workshops, assisting facilitators, attendance, and room setup/teardown.
- Support the monthly Love Bucks Store with shopping, stocking or managing the transactions.
- Deliver materials to neighborhood apartment complexes and neighborhoods on upcoming events.
- Support the Shine school partnership with food and clothing contributions for children from Comanche Elementary School as well as with meals and educational support for the Comanche Elementary School teachers.