"For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God
that brings salvation to everyone who believes." Romans 1:16
Below are suggestions for how to invite a friend to a worship gathering:
- Pray that God provides an opportunity to invite others to worship gathers and helps us to recognize those opportunities.
- Consider first inviting your friend to a GO service activity such as a Wednesday night workshop or a special event such as Fall Festival.
- Talk about Montgomery Church whenever it is natural. This avoids surprises about where you go to worship and why you attend. Use this website as a source of information on upcoming special events, beliefs and the leadership team.
- Give consideration to inviting people on religious holidays such as Christmas and Easter, at the start of a new sermon series, or when a particular message of interest will be delivered.
- Take advantage of invitation cards for upcoming events. These are usually available at the Information Center.