Montgomery Church is building a photo directory for internal uses such as learning the names of new members and helping new members learn our names.
You can view the directory online by following these steps:
- Go to the church website at www.montgomerychurch.org.
- Select "database" on the menu. Note the menu will be vertical if you have a large screen or it will be 3 bars if you have a small screen.
- Enter your login and password. Note that if you have not logged in before, you should select "Request Account". This will take you to a place to enter your choice of login and password for the church to grant you access.
- Select "MBCC Members" from the list.
- Select "Printable Directory" from the pull-down icon adjacent to “Group Actions”.
- Click the "Run Report button".
You can send your name and photo or a family photo in any of the following ways:
- Take a selfie and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Take a selfie and text it with your name to 505-795-8048 (Anita Miller).
- Bring a paper or digital photograph by the office on a Wednesday.
- Come by on a Wednesday for the staff to take a photo of you.
- Load a digital photo to the church database by logging into your profile, clicking on the box next to your name, and loading a photo.